Tuesday 16 February 2021

Tasty Tiramisu!

 


Wow! 

Tiramisu, made easily, without eggs. 

You must try this simple yet very tasty Tiramisu, if I can do it, so can you. 


Ingredients. 

I used 300ml double cream

125g marscapone

40ml Tia Maria

90g sponge fingers

2 tblsps caster sugar

150ml strong coffee made with 1.5 tblsps instant coffee

25g plain chocolate

2 tsps cocoa powder. 


Method. 

Put the cream, marscapone, Tia Maria and sugar into a bowl. 

Whisk until it resembles the consistency of thick cream. 

Pour the coffee into a shallow bowl and dip the sponge fingers in for a couple of seconds turning once. Remove before they become soggy. Layer in a dish until you've used half. Then spoon half of the cream mixture over the top. 

Then using the coarse side of the grater, grate half the chocolate onto the mixture and then repeat using the remaining sponge fingers. Use up the remaining coffee then the cream, grated chocolate and finally a good dusting of cocoa powder. Chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. Serves 4



2 comments:

  1. This tiramisu recipe is so quick and easy to make much better than my usual recipe. And I hate to admit it but it tastes better too. Thanks Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janet
    I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
    Keep following my blog as I am constantly updating it.

    ReplyDelete